When you have a legal issue, you need a law firm on which you can rely to receive personalized attention and skilled representation. The Simmons Law Firm is that firm. Our entire team recognizes that our success is tied to yours. We consider you to be not only our client, but our partner. Together we will defend your rights and protect your assets as if they were our own.
We will work with you to identify and address potential conflicts to avoid disputes requiring court intervention. Our real estate lawyers encourage our clients to know before they act. The Simmons Law Firm prides itself on being approachable and being available. We are easy to talk to, we return phone calls. We want our clients to call us with questions or for legal opinions whenever they are unsure of how to proceed.
We will strive to achieve the best possible result, in the most cost-effective manner, with the least amount of disruption to your business and personal life. We will be there for the everyday. We will be there for the unexpected.
We have the skill and experience to handle even the most complicated cases, yet our size affords us the ability to ensure that you receive outstanding legal advocacy. We are big enough to deliver and small enough to care.Northern California Real Estate Lawyers
The Simmons Law Firm has extensive experience working in the California real estate market. We are intimately familiar with the details of local laws and ordinances throughout its cities, counties and unincorporated communities. We work with developers, home flippers, landlords, commercial tenants, buyers, and sellers to anticipate issues before they occur. We prevent and solve problems to bring matters to a resolution as quickly as possible.
Our diverse services can help meet all of your property needs. The Simmons Law Firm is a full-service real estate firm, offering representation in:
- Landlord/tenant dispute resolution (payment issues, lease provision violations, renewal negotiations, pre-eviction negotiations)
- Landlord/tenant litigation (airbnb, predicate legal notices, eviction proceedings, holdover summary proceedings, non-payment proceedings, civil suits for unpaid rent and property damage)
- HOA Representation (Creation, revision, interpretation and enforcement of the Association’s governing documents, drafting and reviewing contracts with third-party vendors, providing opinion letters on matters of interest to the association, board consultation, litigation services in the fields of CC&R enforcement, construction defect, breach of contract(s) and homeowner disputes)
- Negotiation of sublets, lease assignments and options
At the Simmons Law Firm our experienced Pleasanton real estate attorneys litigate real estate and business disputes throughout Northern California. Our litigation strategies successfully resolve disputes efficiently and effectively for our clients. The Simmons Law Firm provides expert representation for property owners, individuals, and businesses. We assist our clients with finding solutions that are appropriate and cost-effective, through settlement negotiations, arbitration, mediation, bench trials, and jury trials.
Our wide range of litigation and transactional expertise includes:
- Breach of contract claims
- Co-ownership disputes
- Commercial and residential property matters
- Breach of lease and breach of guaranty litigation
- Unfair and unlawful business practice defense
- Class action defense, including security deposit and Proposition 65 litigation, prosecution and defense of restraining orders and other injunctive relief
- Mechanics lien defense
- Creation and review of contracts and agreements
Real estate is a volatile, fast-paced and exciting industry. It is also the source of heated disputes and expensive litigation. Save yourself from costly mistakes by consulting with an experienced real estate attorney early. The Simmons Law Firm will protect your financial interests and property rights at every stage of property ownership. Schedule your consultation today to learn how we can make a difference in your real estate experience by contacting us online or by calling our office at (925) 756-7777.